What does Jesus Christ mean to others? What does he mean to me?
It is a question I often think of and ponder. I mean I know who Jesus is, and I love him with all my heart. But, if someone asked me the question to define How would I respond? How would I make them understand? How would I pass the feeling I have in my heart to them? I often try and figure this out. I want to make the Lord proud of me, and bring as many other people to Him as I possibly can.
He is the son of God.
- He died for our sins on the cross.
- He died so we could be forgiven and have everlasting life in heaven.
- He performed the ultimate sacrifice of love for each one of us by giving up his life.
- He will also come back to get us and bring us to heaven to be with him forever.
Though a simple explanation, as I read it I believe it sums it up quite nicely.
- When explaining to someone, it is best to get to the point and not elaborate.
- Christ speaks for himself.
- It is much more important in my opinion, to emphasize the need to truly believe this with all your heart and soul.
- The Lord will guide you with the words to say to someone whose heart is open to believe.
Christ is and will always be an important part in any Christian persons life.
No one has been has selfless as Jesus was. If you believe in Jesus with your full heart, revel in that.Try to spread the word about Jesus Christ to anyone who will listen. It does not really matter how you say it, just say it.
By Whitney Segura
#ChristianLife, #ChristianEducation, #ChristianFamilylife, #Rulesofchristianity, #ChristianArtandCulture