1. Worldview – What do people believe in and why?
2. God – Is there a God? What is God like?
3. The Bible – What is the Bible? Why should we study and believe it?
4. Humans – How did we get here? Why are we here? What is our problem?
5. Salvation – What does Christianity teach about salvation and our destiny?
6. Church – Why are there so many kinds of churches? What is the church supposed to be?
7. The Spirit World – Are Satan and demonic forces real? What about angelic beings? If so what are they like?
8. The End of all Things – What does the Bible say about the end of the world?
Notes for this lesson available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_WajY_Adh-IBgFU160395dhgKW51Q2FNpaukY6OCwiA/edit?usp=sharing
The live streams can be viewed on Calvary Baptist’s Facebook page most (but not all) Sunday evenings at 6:30pm in the upcoming weeks at: https://www.facebook.com/CalvaryBaptistChurchClaremontNH/?epa=SEARCH_BOX
A Frisch Perspective
#christiantheology, #doctrinesofchristianity, #branchesoftheology, #christiandoctrines