“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’”
In another video, Michaelji talked about free will vs. predetermination (listed below). Predetermination is what in the East they call karma. In the West, they call it cause and effect. For every action, there is an equal but opposite reaction. An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. It is a predetermined causal universe.
There is a deeper level of life, the unified field level, where a person is infinitely free. As it is said in modern physics, it is not etched in stone; it is a probability cloud. When you function from that level, you can shift it all, you have freedom. That electron is not predetermined to show up there; you have freedom to move it over here.
So, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth is just a law of nature on the surface of life, not the depth.
* Science & Spirituality: Free Will vs. Predetermination (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxTUkxgS3-0)
* Free Will or Predetermination? (http://www.michaelmams.net/free-will-or-predetermination/)
* Freedom from Conscience (http://www.michaelmams.net/freedom-of-conscience/)
* Karma and Free Will (http://www.michaelmams.net/karma-and-free-will/)
* Two Quotes (http://www.michaelmams.net/two-quotes/)
* Free Will vs. Predetermination (http://www.mountsoma.org/michael-mamas/articles/free-will-vs-predetermination/)
* What is Karma? (http://www.mountsoma.org/michael-mamas/articles/what-is-karma/)
* Unconditioned Spirit (http://www.mountsoma.org/product/unconditioned-spirit/)
* The Golden Frog (http://www.mountsoma.org/product/the-golden-frog/)
#bibleverses, #bibleversesonfaith, #bibleversesaboutlife, #bibleversesforhealing, #shortbibleverses, #bibleversesaboutstrength, #bibleverseskingjamesversion, #bibleversesaboutfamily